Sunday, December 23, 2007

Kannada Chartbusters..

I used to always think Kannada movies & songs as the poor cousins of Tamil, Malayalam and the Telugu industry. My mistake..for I could not have been in for a bigger surprise recently. Am not saying the quality of their movies have suddenly shot northward but the music is definitely perking up.

I still have no clue about how the movies fare but here are some really good songs that have found their way to my playlist.

#1 Ninindaale from Milana - A foot tapping number by Sonu Nigam, its instantly likeable.

#2 Anisuthide Yako from Mungaru Male - Now this song should come as no surprise after all the rave reviews it has received.

#3 Ullasada Hoomale from Cheluvina Chittara - Melodiously sung by the immensely talented Shreya Ghoshal, this song has been on the top of the kannada charts for quite sometime now, I heard.


Enjoy maadi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from where do you get the zing and zest to indulge in all this? God bless you ... you are one and only one of a kind.

Great to know you ...
Kartik.

Whiterays said...

Gee! dats very kind of you to say so, Kartik :)