Friday, March 02, 2007

Munnabhai Chale Amrika - Promo's are here!



The first set promo's of Munnabhai Chale Amerika are out.

And here are some Munnabhai's nuggets -

Circuit: What if someone asks us our address in Amrika?
Munnabhai: Dhobhighat
Circuit: If we need to tell them that in English?
Munnabhai: Washington

Circuit: How do we say "Aye chale hat, Hawa aaney de?"
Munnabhai: Simple hai yaar, Ae you, move sideways, Let the airforce come in.

Munnabhai: Now you answer me, "Aye Maamu, Bheja mat phira."
Circuit: Aye Mother's Brother, Dont rotate my head.

Munnabhai: Now you answer me, "Aye Maamu, Bheja mat phira."
Circuit: Aye Mother's Brother, Dont rotate my brain.

Munnabhai: Bahot sardi hogayireeli hai
Circuit: I got big winter in small nose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I noticed that you are a member of Ryze, caf as well as S&C! I am a member of all these places too. However nowadays I don't go there much as there is no time.

Whiterays said...

I have always read with great pleasure your posts on Caf, but we did'nt get to interact much over there perhaps as I was just a lurker. :)