Tuesday, April 28, 2009

These are a few of his favorite things......

This post is completely dedicated to my darling baby who is right now giving me such a hard time by crawling under my chair & trying to push the main switch of the CPU. He is just about a year old now and he already has his favourites.



My sonny boy digs on this song by Jump5 and its a must-watch for him, atleast once a day! Needless to say I have this song on my cell. Honestly speaking, I had not even heard of this band nor this song. It so happened that this song was part of the promotional CD we received along with our HP Laptop and one day he happened to see this playing. He waves his hand & head bangs when he see's this song and I have started liking this song too.


His Favourite Food - Gerber Juice treats and Gerber Graduate Finger Foods

These are the only two things he eats without fussing.











His Favourite Toy -




Yep..He loves to go and hide under his tiny pool and play peek-a-boo. And once his interest wavers he would want to deflate it by pulling out the stopper!
Give him all the toys in the world and the only thing that would hold his interest would be mobiles, keys, remote control, CD's and so on & so forth.


And here is the little naughty fellow himself -

2 comments:

amreekandesi said...

wow...look at those little rock stars! I didn't know kids have their own bands and fancy music videos!

Whiterays said...

Oh neither did I :) I guess times are changing faster than we thought.