Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smriti Irani Quits "Kyun ki" Due to Bad Script!!


How I wish! but nothing like that has happend. Before those ardent serial watchers panic and start wondering if this could ever happen, let me clarify - No,its certainly no announcement but just plainly wishful thinking on my part. My apologies to Kyunki fans who might have had their BP's shot high and who might be huffing and puffing at my 'bad joke'.

Whatever got into me on a warm sunny tuesday morning? Things are as hunky dory as possible with the Virani parivaar. The daughters-in-laws, grandchildren at the ironically named "Shantiniketan" are working their best to put their families through as many hardships that can possibly occur during one's lifetime. The scriptwriters are burning the midnight oil devising new dubious schemes that can be tested. Viewers are still happy as Kyunki constantly challenges their aging memory to keep track of its umpteen plots.
So how cruel can one ever get to announce of any such displeasing news, moreso ever when its completely made up!

Anyways let me give my reasons however so flimsy it may sound: June Brown is threatening to quit Eastenders as the plot is turning to be grim.
"So what?!" you might say.
Nothing, just that June, 79, has been acting in Eastenders for 22 long years. Thats right! and suddenly wokeup to the fact that the dreary soap is turning too grim for her taste. Source So it was just me thinking (aloud) how would it have been if Smriti Irani could also wake up to this fact too.

No comments: