Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Halle Berry, J-Lo & Me...

Here are some more on the list - Nicole Richie, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, Nicole Kidman.
Yep, its baby boom time and I just seem to be bumping (pun unintended) into pregnant ladies everywhere, even on-screen. In our own bollywood backyard there was Mahima Choudhary who is said to have recently popped out a beautiful girl. And then there was this news of Ash joining this elite gang but soon the news was squashed down as a bad rumour. Ok, then so be it.

This is a new phase in my life, a huge change - from spreadsheets to spreading sheets. I wouldn't go on to say that being pregnant is all roses & peaches (far from that actually) but its a new and exciting experience for sure.

I initially thought about airing all the trials & travails of being pregnant. On - the terrible morning sickness, round ligament pains, Braxton Hicks contractions, food cravings,....of anomaly scans, glucose tests, gestational diabetes....from childbirth & lamaze classes to maternity shopping. But then I decided there are so many pregnancy forums, guide books, websites and blogs for all of this information that I dont need to turn my blog into another one.

Moreover, let me confess am also busy these days planning & organizing for my seemantham (Indian baby shower) function, hunting madly for baby names, patiently listening to loads of advice and worrying about the D-day.

Wish me luck & pray for me. :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker



So if I go missing all of a sudden for a couple of weeks, you all know the reason.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you started getting the 'Maa" feeling like wot they show in bollywood movies ;)if not then high time u get glued to ZCinema and other saas bahu serials :D
Need some more tips?? am just a call away!

Preethi said...

So cute. Congrats Swetha :) Its an enjoyable phase. You start to have different kinds of dreams and hopes. Hey, mahima chowdry 'popped out' a baby girl? popped out? he heeee that's way too funny. Do keep us posted on things. Enjoy the seemantham we'll all be right here.

Anonymous said...

Great!! take care


ok..here is the link you asked for

http://features.ibnlive.com/show/devils-advocate.html

Whiterays said...

@Preethi: Ramblings of a hormonally havoc stricken, heavily pregnant woman, Preethi. Don't hold me against anything I say or write for some more time please. :)Am making an honest effort to refrain myself from writing on public forums/groups am part of.

@Manoj: Thank you :)

Iya said...

hey..are u still pregnant or a happy mom??

Whiterays said...

Hi! Iya...we have been blessed with a baby boy and lil Avyukt is 3 months old. Its long time I came this way hence the delay in replying.

Masood said...

Congratulations!!! :)

I stopped by to ask the usual question....and then came across your last comment.

Whiterays said...

Thanks! Masood...really nice to hear from you guyz :)