Tuesday, January 01, 2008

To All New Beginings...

Life is seriously such a paradox. We are so engrossed in the permananecy of the present that we actually get the time to feel bored, idle away moments but when one looks back and see the amount of time that has escaped from our grasp, it seems like an eternity has passed by.

There was a time when I could not think of anything apart from my exams, projects.
and grades. Friends were then such an integral part of life that there wasn't a day when we didn't hang out with each other. Now all I get and (I also admit) send are a few lame text messages wishing them appropriately the season's best wishes.

Well, life changes, priorities change and so does many other things I suppose. But no more blah, blah's this time round, just simple wishes to one and all.

Prospero Año Nuevo 2008

Psst: I just noticed this is the 6th year for my blog!! whoa, am a blogging dinosaur.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogging dinosaur ... party banti hai ... :-)

I've heard that they serve this wonderful brunch at Leela ... we'll drive down to the place in your Maruti Swift too.

Fark said...

blog dinosaur woahhh!

Happy new year !

Preethi said...

aaah! the Spanish wishes :) Happy New Year dinosaur.
I wonder what you'll be after another 6 yrs?

Whiterays said...

Thanks you and warm wishes to you all too. May this year inspire more dreams and help you realise them all too. :)