Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tap a Tap a Tap

f njk ec v vctZv xxx fbv fg affffbhuj n
s



hhsdg



[Dat was my baby expressing his views.]

Am not the philosophical kind but today I had a kind of revealation.

My little baby has grown to be adept at crawling and is now exploring his world around. I had put him in his cot with his teethers & couple of his favourite toys. Had also placed huge pillows as walls so he wouldn't come out. But the bright screen and the tapping sound coming from the keyboard was a little too enticing for the little fellow. He lost all interest in his toys and started to jump out of the cot towards the PC. Whew! All my trials to appease him with alternate toys, his stuffed animals..his pet giraffe all proved to be a waste. So about after half an hour I lost the battle out to him, pulled him onto my lap and let him loose on the keyboard. Needless to say he went crazy tapping the keyboard.

It struck me that his repeated trials and his singleminded effort to reach the computer was so intense that end of the day I had to relent. So probably if we want something as badly as this and put in the same focussed effortt, there should be someone up there who will relent and help us get our way.

2 comments:

Iya said...

that was cute, ur little one is already talking up on the path of being a techie..the b'lore bug i guess...

Whiterays said...

Heheh :)