Friday, October 02, 2009

Ere..Haven't I Seen U Somewhere?

Hindu mythology & folklore says there are 7 people around the world who lookalike. Some say its a myth and many others beleive in it. While this is a very tough thing to prove we all surely might have come across someone who looks very similar though.

Last week I was watching 'Maid in Manhattan' and I felt I had seen the character of Jerry Seigal somewhere. Few days later I was seeing the movie Fashion and there I had the answer! A few searches and I came to know that Jerry Seigal was played by Stanley Tucci and he seemed to have an uncanny resemblance to Ashwin Mushran who played the part of an agent called Rohit in the movie.

Strikingly similar isn't it?














Later I caught the song - Jiya Dhadak, Dhadak from the movie Kalyug playing in one of the channels and it struck me that Kunal Khemu resembles the young Heath Ledger from '10 Things I Hate About You' soo much.

Don't believe me? Check this out -



The funny thing is Kunal Khemu sports the same ponytail look that Heath Ledger had in that movie. BTW, if you haven't watched the movie - 10 Things...do see it. Love the crazed out character of Ledger in it.

Seems like too much of a coincidence for a single week or maybe I am watching too many movies out here. Let me know if you have come across something similar.

No comments: