Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello, again


Its been quite some time I visited this space but today I strangely feel compelled to write here. Like renewing an old friendship, I come to say a quiet 'Hello' to the blogging world. Like when we meet old friends and promise to keep in touch, I silently promise myself to write more often. There are so many things one wants to say but with a little passage of time conversation comes not very easily.

As I write this I hear my 2.7 year old son humming - 'Papa jag jayega' on a loop. It makes me laugh and want to write stories of him. I look out of my window and see bright lights of vehicles dotting the darkness of an early night painting a vivid digital picture for me. Life is indeed beautiful. It seems like the initial awkwardness and hesitation is already disappearing. With a self assurance to make regular appearances out here - Ciao

No comments: